Web Card Maintenance
Authorized personnel can perform a range of activities such as:
- View a card's history and recent transactions
- Activate, cancel or place a card on hold
- Change the daily maximum limit
- Set up volume and transaction limits
- Change a driver name, CDL or driver ID
- Assign a tractor or trailer number
To sign up for Web Card Maintenance, simply call the Key To The Highway Customer Support Centre at 1-877-359-9792 and ask for technical support.
T-Trans software enables data to be quickly downloaded to your computer desktop. With T-Trans, you can access standard electronic fuel transaction reports, or you can export your transaction data to your own business management and analysis software for data management.
The reports highlight information such as:
- GST summary
- Provincial fuel summaries
To sign up for T-Trans Reporting, simply call the Key To The Highway Customer Support Centre at 1-877-359-9792 and ask for technical support.