This year’s results demonstrate strong operating performance across all business lines and a continued focus on what we can control, in what was a very challenging business environment.
Imperial’s business model:
• Long-life, competitively advantaged assets
• Disciplined investment, cost management
• Value chain integration and synergies
• High-impact technologies and innovation
• Operational excellence, responsible growth
Highlights from Imperial’s first quarter 2017 financial and operating results.
• Net income of $2,165 million, up from net income of $1,122 million in the prior year
• Net income per-share on a diluted basis was $2.55, up from net income per-share of $1.32 in 2015
• Cash flow generated from operating activities was $2,015 million, versus $2,167 million in 2015