We understand that just because you’ve completed school doesn’t mean you’ve reached your full potential. Your aspirations and goals are more extensive than that. So are ours.
As one of Canada's largest corporations, Imperial can offer you many opportunities. Developing your skills and helping you explore choices to achieve your potential are essential to us. We’re proud to provide you with top quality training to perform your job and ensure your development begins right from the day you start.
You’ll find our commitment to your development begins as soon as you join Imperial. To ensure a rewarding and satisfying career, we work with you to reach your individual goals by providing training, formal feedback and developmental opportunities.
Applying for graduate opportunities:
Career opportunities are available for graduating college students and recent graduates with less than three years of relevant work experience since graduation.
- Graduate positions are posted on our website in early September.
- Some graduate positions may be posted in January and throughout the year.
- The application deadline for graduate positions posted in September is in early October; however, please see the individual job postings for exact deadlines.
- First interviews are conducted on campus three to four weeks after the application deadline.
- Second interviews are conducted in November and December at our offices.
Search opportunities and apply here